Musotoku Power Supply
- Dimensions 116mm (W) ×72mm (L)
- Aircraft grade aluminum construction
- Input Voltage: 19V (universal wall adapter)
- Output Voltage 2–16v
- Output Current: 5A–10A (max); three types of overcurrent protection
- Easy-turn analog dial for voltage adjustment; 0.1v every turn
- 4 Auto-record memories (non-volatile)
- NITRO Startup Pulse Configurable
- Pedal Push detection (LED)
- Standard footswitch 1/4” jack input
- Standard 1/4” jack clip cord input
- Both USA and EU power cords included
Give yourself limitless power during tattoo procedures with one of the most revolutionary items on the market: the Musotoku Power Supply.
Designed for utmost precision and efficiency, the Musotoku Power Supply offers benefits that cannot be found in other top-selling power units. One such exclusive feature is the Nitro function, which gives a powerful start-up boost during the first 0.5 seconds of operation. Even if you are working at a low speed, this nitro pulse will start up any machine or motor.
Get to work immediately with the quick push of a button — another unbeatable benefit is the easy-turn analog dial, which offers the same precision as digital voltage control. Adjust your power supply along a broad voltage range of 2v all the way up to 16v; each turn (or click) of the dial increases your voltage output by 0.1v, and your settings are displayed crisply on an OLED display. Artists can also enjoy an easy start-up by taking advantage of the four auto-recorded memory settings.
Not only is the Musotoku power supply great for packing a punch, it has also been carefully manufactured to consider and protect the longevity of your rotary or coil machine. The power supply runs at a steady, pure 5A current for complete stability without any fluctuations. It never overheats during operation, which negates any concerns about shutdowns or safety hazards. It also features three built-in overcurrent protectors that will automatically shut off the unit in the event of over-current. Furthermore, it has a filtered footswitch input, designed to prevent small disruptions during tattoo procedures because of loose contacts.